Welcome to the APP Course: From Cranial to Spine: An Overview of Neurosurgical Topics for the Advanced Practitioner!
The virtual From Cranial to Spine: An Overview of Neurosurgical Topics for the Advanced Practitioner course provides an overview of relevant neurosurgical topics through lectures and case studies. The diverse neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty give attendees a unique learning experience.
This popular course features:
- Interactive, lectures, case studies
- Neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty
- Network and live chat with peers and faculty
- On-demand recordings of sessions are provided to participants for continued self-paced study
- Essential Neurosurgical Skills Practical Clinic (part of the Full Course Bundle) includes materials to perform surgical techniques sent to participant’s home; must register by August 21, 2020, to ensure materials arrive prior to start of course
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss emerging technologies as well as diagnosis and treatment paradigms for spine, cerebrovascular and trauma, including pharmacology, in a variety of neurosurgical conditions.
- Discuss diagnostic tests and therapies that are ordered by neurosurgeons/advanced practitioners for a variety of conditions.
- Review new research in neurosurgical practice and the implications for practice.