The 49th Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Elevating Health Through Knowledge gathers the pediatric neurological surgery community together in an engaging forum to exchange ideas, connect with colleagues and discuss new technologies and research. This highly interactive event presents case discussions, innovative theory and technological advances, while providing an opportunity to foster and create new professional relationships.
What You Can Expect
- Interactive and engaging content designed specifically for the Pediatric Neurosurgical community.
- Discussion of updated clinical research and new treatment options for neurosurgical patients.
- Opportunities to connect with colleagues across the country from the comfort of home.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss new clinical updates and scientific research to treat tumor, epilepsy, DBS and trauma pediatric neurosurgical conditions.
- Recognize innovative research conducted by Pediatric Neurosurgical Fellows.
- Assess the management and treatment of pediatric patients with COVID-19.