The AANS Neurosurgical Topics for the Advanced Practitioner virtual course reviews current practice guidelines and recommendations of relevant neurosurgical topics through lectures and case studies. The diverse neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty give attendees a unique learning experience while addressing highly requested topics.
This course includes:
- Interactive, lectures, case studies
- Neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty
- Virtual networking opportunities with peers and faculty
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess emerging technologies as well as diagnosis and treatment paradigms for spine, vascular, and critical/acute care, including pharmacology, in a variety of neurosurgical conditions
- Compare and contrast alternative tests and medications ordered by neurosurgeons/advanced practitioners for a variety of conditions.
- Determine how to be an effective preceptor to assist your neurosurgeons/advanced practitioner team.
Note: Videotaping, recording or photographing any portion of this course is strictly prohibited by the AANS.